January 10, 2021
(updated February 11th, 2021)
Who we are
Our website address is: https://echobyweb.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Disabling Cookies: You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies. This Cookies Policy was created with the help of the Cookies Policy Generator.
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
The Google AdSense service we use to serve advertising uses a DoubleClick cookie to serve more relevant ads across the web and limit the number of times that a given ad is shown to you. For more information on Google AdSense see the official Google AdSense privacy FAQ.
More Information: Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
For more general information on cookies, please read the Cookies Policy article.
However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who we share your data with
We do not share your data
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
What rights you have over your data
If you have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Disclaimer – 免責聲明
· All pages of this Web site “Echo by Web” are currently hosted on a commercial server. The space occupied by the site “Echo by Web” on the server is registered to the author’s name, and as such personally financed. No individual other than the author has, to the best of his knowledge, access to the html code of the site “Echo by Web”.
· The material published on the pages of the site “Echo by Web” is, as such, copyrighted (copyright ©) by the author.
· Although every precaution was taken to ensure the validity and timeliness of the medical and scientific information contained in the pages of the site “Echo by Web”, the author is not responsible for the contents contained therein, and for the professional or non professional use of the information provided. Please verify all medical and scientific information contained in the pages of the site “Echo by Web”, comparing it with other sources of information such as medical and scientific textbooks and scientific journal articles.
· The scientific / medical information published on the site “Echo by Web” is provided to support physicians and sonographers in the practice of echocardiography.
· The information provided on the site “Echo by Web” is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient / site visitor and his / her physician
· Confidentiality of data relating to individual patients and visitors to to a medical Web site, including their identity, is respected by this Web site. The Web site owner undertakes to honour or exceed the legal requirements of medical information privacy that apply in the country and state where the Web site and mirror sites are located.
· Redistribution and retransmission of all copyrighted material is permitted for educational and non commercial purposes only and only if reference to the source (echobyweb.com) is specified. Otherwise, redistribution and retransmission or publication of any copyrighted material is strictly prohibited without the express written consent of the copyright owner.