Online Calculators: Left Ventricular Diastolic Function & Filling Pressures
Perform online calculations to estimate left ventricular diastolic dysfunction grade and filling pressures
March 19th, 2022
(updated April 14th, 2022)
- 2D echocardiographic exam
- Normal= 1 / Abnormal= 2
Normal PCWP cutoff= 12 mmHg, from:
Circulatory variables measured by invasive techniques. Definitions, abbreviations, units, methods of measurements and normal values. A report of the WHO/IFSC Task Force on Haemodynamics.
Eur Heart J. 1985 Oct;6 Suppl C:1-50
- 1. 2016_ASE-EACVI_Recommendations for the Evaluation of Left Ventricular Diastolic Function by Echocardiography: An Update from the American Society of Echocardiography and the European Association of Cardiovascular Imaging.
- 2. 2020_Estimation of increased pulmonary wedge pressure by an algorithm based on noninvasively measured pulmonary diastolic pressure in cardiac patients independent of left ventricular ejection fraction._Echocardiography.
- IVC: Inferior Vena Cava
- LA: Left Atrial
- LV: Left Ventricular
- PCWP: Pulmonary Capillary Wedge Pressure
- PDP: Pulmonary Diastolic Pressure
- RAP: Right Atrial Pressure
- TR: Tricuspid Regurgitation